Residential & Commercial Real Estate
As soon as you decide to purchase or sell a residence, contact our firm to determine the best method to structure the transaction. Our Paperless Closer secure login site, allows you to monitor the status of the transaction 24/7, where you can view all of the documents and monitor the progress of the file from contract to closing.
Buyers: We assist our clients from drafting contracts and amendments, consulting with the mortgage financing, handling escrows and deposits, mediating disputes, and closing the transaction. We coordinate with all parties involved in the real estate transaction including but not limited to:
- Realtors ®
- Mortgage Brokers
- Sellers Attorneys
Sellers: We assist our clients by drafting all documents necessary to convey and/or transfer title to the buyer. We verify the Buyers ability to close the transaction and monitor all contractual contingencies. Our firm verifies all taxes, mortgage payoffs, and association fees. We confirm all items on the HUD-1 settlement statement, and represent our clients in the closing. Any issues that arise in the transaction are handled promptly, and with our guidance, the closing will seem effortless.
Our Commercial Real Estate Practice brings a wealth of experience in helping clients evaluate both the business and legal issues that affect the real estate industry and are experienced in handling diverse commercial real estate transactions. As appropriate, we team with a global network of Tax, Environmental, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Corporate, and Immigration Practice attorneys.
We have hands-on experience assisting and advising clients in reaching their objectives. Our value arises out of creative and innovative solutions to industry challenges, understanding our client’s business and its transactions. Within this framework we work with our clients to expedite, facilitate and achieve successful business outcomes.
Scope of Services
- Title and Escrow Services;
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting development, construction and financing transactions;
- Structuring, negotiating and documenting the formation of real estate investment vehicles such as joint ventures, partnerships, limited liability companies and real estate investment trusts;
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation;
- Land use issues, including operating and restrictive covenants, easements, zoning;
- Traditional and non-traditional financing vehicles;
- Acquisition and disposition of property;
- Condominium Association and Homeowners Association formation;
- Property management and asset management agreements ;
- Documenting and closing of purchase or sale.