EB-5 Visa Service Providers
Are you seeking an experienced EB-5 legal team that has successfully represented hundreds of investors in their I-526 and I-829 petitions and has assisted developers to form EB-5 Regional Centers or structure EB-5 Projects and obtain USCIS approval?
Professional EB-5 Visa Business Plan Preparation
Our experienced team of attorneys has successfully represented EB-5 investors around the world to secure their EB-5 green cards and has obtained USCIS approval for many successful EB-5 Regional Centers and EB-5 Projects. Korda Burgess is the “go to” team for your EB-5 objectives.
Tips on Selecting an EB-5 Visa
The Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (“Pilot Program”) was created by Section 610 of Public Law 102-395 (October 6, 1992).
This is different in certain ways from the basic EB-5 investor program.
The Pilot Program began in accordance with a Congressional mandate aimed at stimulating economic activity and creating jobs for U.S. workers, while simultaneously affording eligible aliens the opportunity to become lawful permanent residents. Through this innovative program, foreign investors are encouraged to invest funds in an economic unit known as a “Regional Center.”
to Do the Following:
• Represent Individuals in their EB-5, E-2, L-1, or other employment based visas
• Represent Developers to structure an EB-5 business plan for a Regional Center and/or Project;
• If required, negotiate with an approved EB-5 Regional Center to host a project
• Perform the econometric study through our world-renowned EB-5 economists
• Determine the appropriate job creation model for your project
• Structure your EB-5 offering documents so that they will be marketable to the EB- 5 investors
The Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (“Pilot Program”) was created by Section 610 of Public Law 102-395 (October 6, 1992). This Congressional mandate was aimed at stimulating growth and creating jobs for U.S. residents, while permitting eligible foreign nationals the ability to become permanent US residents. Through this innovative program, foreign investors are encouraged to invest funds in an economic unit known as a “Regional Center.”
A Regional Center is defined as any economic unit, public or private, engaged in the promotion of economic growth, improved regional productivity, job creation and increased domestic capital investment that has been designated and approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”). The developers of a regional center seeking the “Regional Center” designation from USCIS must submit a proposal, supported by economically or statistically valid forecasting tools, showing:
- How the regional center plans to focus on a geographical region within the United States. The proposal must explain how the regional center will promote economic growth in that region.
- How, in verifiable detail (using economic models in some instances), jobs will be created directly or indirectly through capital investments made in accordance with the regional center’s business plan.
- The amount and source of capital committed to the regional center and the promotional efforts made and planned for the business project.
- How the regional center will have a positive impact on the regional or national economy.
• Capital investment of $500,000; (if located in a designated “TEA” or “RA” area), otherwise $1,000,000.00
• Must be able to document the lawful source of the investment funds;
• Must be able to pass an extensive background check and physical examination;
• Must create either directly or indirectly, a minimum of 10 jobs;
• Must satisfy all USCIS conditions upon completion of the project;
Korda Burgess, PA, has the task force that EB-5 investors need to secure their green cards and that developers need to become approved Regional Centers and Projects. We will develop the business plan, economic study, determine the job creation model, develop a complete EB-5 marketing plan and establish a strategy that will be used to raise capital from foreign investors.
At the Korda Burgess, PA, we recognize that receiving approval from USCIS is a very detail oriented task that cannot be entered into lightly. Our EB-5 team will make sure that our investor clients’ petitions are meticulously prepared and analyzed prior to USCIS submission. For our developer clients, we will ensure that your Regional Center project pays special attention to all areas of interest that are of concern to the EB-5 Investor.
We regularly travel the world to promote the EB-5 Regional Center program, and have our fingers on the pulse of the EB-5 Visa global market. Our multilingual staff speaks Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Italian. We effectively and efficiently represent our EB-5 investor and developer clients alike.
Korda Burgess performs the following:
• Preparation and Filing of Investor Petitions with USCIS
• Authentication of Source of Funds
• Consular Processing or Adjustment of Status for Conditional
• Removal of Conditions to Permanent Residency
• EB-5 Project Due Diligence Services (Immigration matters only)
Our experienced team can assist you with following:
Banking and International Transactions Consulting